cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No link displayed between SFG & FG in MB56

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to create the certificate for outbound delivery, where i want to display the results from FG material as well as RAW material ( Component of FG ).Both materials are batch managed.

Result recording & UD done for both RAW & FG materials lots.Batches are different in both lots.MICs are used for result recording.

Now when checked in MB56, i cant see any link between these two lots or materials.

I know that certificate profile need to be maintained with data origin as inspection / batch production chain for this scenario.

But I am not aware of how to create link between RAW & FG materials for this purpose.( which will display in MB56)

Can you please let me know the what are the basic settings which i should make ( EX. what type of characteristics i should use or how to link the RAW materials with FG material ) before creating certificate profile.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How did the SFG get in to the FG? 

Did you use process orders?

Is your batch where used list (BWUL), update regularly? 

If you can't see it in MB56, the certificate functionality you are looking for won't work.  You have to figure out why the SFG doesn't show up in the BWUL first.

FF