cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Record for Agent

0 Kudos

Hello,

I am looking to create Condition Record for Agent + Material while Agent is assigned in few customer's partner function as a Agent. Whenever I start to make an sales order for that customer so agent coming by default in partner function. So far its okay.

Requirement is that our company decided to fix commissions on Agent + Material basis. I have trying it via VK11 by selecting key comb Agent+Material but its not working... while Agent open in a Separate Agent account group. However, VK11 working fine with SP function.

Please advise how to resolved it.. How I can full fill this requirement.

Highly Appreciated.

Kind Regards

Nauman.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Thanks all for feedback my requirement has been full fill via Cond group.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nauman,

The field Agent has to be added to the field catalog - Then the entire process steps of Condition Table including the Agent field then the Access Seq and then the assignment of acc seq  to the Condition type.

Please note the properties of the field in the field catalog should be the same as in the sales order for the pricing detrmination to happen correctly.

The following SAP Notes might be of help:

sapnote_0000021040

sapnote_0000531835

Please let me know for any further clarification.

Regards

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Muhammad,

First thing is to check if Agent (field) is present in the Pricing Field catalog.

If yes, then you can user Agent in your pricing (create condition table, put in access sequence, assign access seq to condition type, create condition record)

Why SP works in pricing is because SP (KUNNR) is in the pricing field catalog and all other steps have been done. (condition record etc.)

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using the partner type as KU-Customer for Agent Partner Function or something else?

Can you share the Sales document pricing condition Analysis screen?

Thanks,

Suman$