cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting C with SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already downloaded the SAP RFC with some examples into text folder like saprfctest.c but I do want to know if it is necessary to configure a sap gateway to connect a C program with SAP. What would be the configuration needed ?

How can I test or execute the examples given in SAP RFC text folder ? What do I need? Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

you don't have to install SAP Gateway. Just ask your SAP Basis administrator for the Connection data. You will need Hostname, Instance Number, Unsername, Pasword, Language.

Regards

Gregor

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to execute examples given by SAP RFC. How can I do it? Anyone knows?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi - at what point are you starting? Do you need to compile the examples? Are you trying to figure out what command line options to use? You need to explain what you need a bit more.

Piers Harding.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to know everything. I using Visual Studio 2003 but I want some kind of explanation to compile the examples and see the result given. I want to know exactly how to compile (cmd) and the options too.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well - you could try reading the readme.rfc file that comes with the RFC SDK (./text). That has all kinds of information about the examples and how to compile them.