cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOLMANDIAG:Bean E2E_JAVA_EXTRACTOR_IF not found on host

bernie_krause
Participant
0 Kudos

We have tw2o extractors that keep getting banned because of this, Workload Analysis (Introscope Adapter) and Exception Analysis (Java)

Error message is "SOLMANDIAG:Bean E2E_JAVA_EXTRACTOR_IF not found on host xxxxxxx, ProgId=WEBADMIN: Object not"

We have Solman running on several app servers, this error only shows up on one of them.  I've been digging through SAP Support, SCN, google etc but am not having any luck finding anything related to this.

Sun Solaris/Oracle install. SM 7.1sp8, 11 other systems configured for techmon - this one keeps throwing up.

Any ideas on where to look for this?  What did we miss in a system install??  Both app servers point to /usr/j2sdk1.4.2_18 which is on a network share.  

no idea at this point... 

Thanks.

Bernie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bernie,

please check that the Java stack is up and running. Usually a restart of the Java would sort it out.

Regards,

Javier

bernie_krause
Participant
0 Kudos

RFC solmandiag and webadmin are both working, services running.  Java instances are also all up and running.  Restarting these in the past has made no difference, but system is being shut down this weekend anyway. 

We've gone through the Outside Disc TS doc, but I'll look through it again.  Always easy to miss stuff. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bernie,

I am facing similar issue. Could you please let us know if you have got a solution for this?

Best Regards,

Sangeetha

bernie_krause
Participant
0 Kudos

Sangeetha - unfortunately I can't give you any specific fix for this.  Somewhere in the mass of notes/changes/system restarts that we've had in the past few weeks most of these agents started reporting properly.  No idea why/what changed.

Far too much "rolling of the dice" with this product to get things working. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the RFC destination SOLMANDIAG is working or not? please refer further assistance on bean in the below trounble shooting guide   https://websmp203.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/012006153200000081942013E/SM71SP5OutsideDiscTroubleshoot.pdf

Thanks

Jansi