cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP BAdI for planned order date changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am planning to do an enhancement in SNP to offset the component dependent demand when an SNP planned order (for higher level finished good) is created during the heuristics run. Are you guys aware of any SNP BAdI, etc. that will make this possible?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just to clarify and make it simple, I am looking for a BAdI in APO SNP that will change the dates of the dependent demand during order creation similar to the one available in PP/DS?

thamizhchelvan_gunasekara
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sandy,

If you are using PPM , you can enable the option prevent product explosion at the component level to stop the SNP engine to create the dependent demand.By doing this the PPM will be selected for the planning however no dependent demand will be created for the components, I hope this is your requirement.

BR

Thamizh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Diana & Thami but I am looking for a BAdI in APO that will use PDS and not PPM. I already have an enhacement to map the BOM offset key with a custom field in the PDS that this BAdI will read the info from.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sandy,

You can check the following thread, which talks about the BAPI : BAPI_PLANNEDORDER_CHANGE

and the function module MD_SET_ACTION_PLAF for Schedule planned order and the transaction MDAC Execute action for planned order

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1661466

Thanks,

Diana