cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Goods.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am 2 different free goods against a single material.

I have created two different condition types as displayed in the screenshot.

The problem is ZNA1 is getting triggered and ZNA2 is not getting triggered in the sales order.

Can you please guide me why this is happening.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I know that for free goods a 1:1 assignment is possible.

That is why two different condition types have been configured in Free Pricing Procedure to accomodate these two free items.

can someone please provide further inputs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurav,

Please note that both the Item category and the Priicng condition type settings are required for the free goods scenario. 

Please check the Item category TANN settings for the Free of charge goods. Here, if you see the Pricing Type is assigned as "B". This will be checked at Condition Type (R100)  level with the help oif the Routime (55) and then only the 100 % Discount will be made applicable for that material.

Just with condition type the free of goods scenario cannot work.

In a normal Free Goods scenaio - One material can have another free material as per SAP standard.

As per your case, you need TWO Free materials for one matrerial and so request you to follow BOM functionality instead of FREE Goods as you will have flixibility in BOM functionality in terms of providing FREE Goods.

Also please refer the below link for more info:

http://scn.sap.com/message/14205728#14205728

Please let me know for any further clarification.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Saurav,

Creating several different conditions will not determine more than 1 free goods item.

Only one condition record is taken into account during the free goods determination with the existence of several valid condition records. This record is the one with the largest minimum quantity. For this record the system only generates one free goods sub-item.

May be you can check by creating BOM with 2 subitems and making sub items as free. But I am not sure how system will behave for normal material and BOM material.

Regards,

Bhavin

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Saurav,

This is not possible with standard system as in standard system you have only 1 to 1.

But you can map your scenario by configuring BOM for you main Item and free goods as BOM item where you can maintain you logic of giving 1:2 concept.

Refer the following link you will get a clarity.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3223001

Thanks,

Sumeet Sah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Saurav,

In your scenario, it's better to go for Sales BOM as against 1:1 ration this scenario isnt possible, kindly have a look over this thread and i'm sure you will get success in achieving this by following the same. Thanks.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3223001

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Saurav,

In standard system, free goods are only implemented on a 1:1 ratio. This means that an order item can lead to one free good item. It is not possible to determine free goods like with material 1, material 2 and material 3 are free of charge.

Only one record is taken into account during the free goods determination with the existence of several valid condition records. This record is the one with the largest minimum quantity. For this record the system only generates one free goods sub-item. It is also explained in note 549963.

Please let me know if case of any further queries.

Regards,

Bhavin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi please perform analysis by going to item level and go condition tab click on analysis and find out why your con type is not getting determined. Regarrds