cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it useful to do the TERP 10 course offered by SAP, even if you are focusing on SAP Business One and ALL-In-One ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it useful to do the TERP 10 course offered by SAP, even if you are focusing on SAP Business One and ALL-In-One ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shahzad11
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are focusing on SAP Business One, TERP10 is not relevant. However for SAP Business All-in-One it is relevant. TERP10 will introduce you to all the business process SAP ERP / SAP Business All-in-One can support in an organization.

Regards,

Shahzad Islam

Shahzad Islam | LinkedIn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am Masters student and part-time lecturer conducting research in Business Intelligence and Information Visualization. However, I am very interested in Business Process Management as well.

I can attend the TERP 10 course through SAP's university alliance at a really good price though. Do you think TERP 10 could assist me in future? I also heard that lecturing jobs for TERP 10 are highly sought after.

Regards,

Martin Smuts  

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

TERP10 is just a basic course, nothing beyond that. It gives basic fundamentals of the different modules. It may give you good overview of different modules within SAP and how they are integrated, but, it cannot be lone career .torch.

Best Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi

Shahzad11
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Martin,

I got certified in SAP TERP10 in January 2014. When I studied for this, I learned business processes integration with SAP ERP and integration of SAP ERP modules. It help in any SAP ERP project for Analysis, business blueprinting and so on. I hope if you go for it you can understand the ERP better and can help you for you BI work too.

Good Luck.

Shahzad

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amjad,

TERP10 is basic course with overview of various modules and their integration.

If you are a sales profession, then TERP10 would helpful to you.

If you are looking for consulting career, then this would not be sufficient.

Kind Regards,

Ravi