cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RDDIMPDP Job is not triggering

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I have installed ERP 6.0 EHP 6 ready cluster production system ,installation completed successfully.

In order to upgrade latest patches and HR I am using SAINT.

I have configured STMS I have tested create one test request se01 imported in to Quality server and import ques is showing in Production .

Now the issue is while upgrading through SAINT ,Initially I am in the process of upgrading SPAM version ,while upgrading SPAM RDDIMPDP job is not triggering through DDIC ,I have manually scheduled through SE38 RDDNEWPP job with priority A its showing   message "

Background job RDDIMPDP successfully scheduled in client 000 (job class A)"

But I am checking in SM37 no job is scheduled.

After that TP logs also showing message RDDIMPDP job is not scheduled or aborted error.

After that I have created manual job through SM36 RDDIMPDP and scheduled untill SPAM upgrade complete now SPAM upgrade completed.

Now my doubt I am starting the upgrade through SAINT ,If again I will face RDDIMPDP job issue ,how can we schedule the job automatically.

Please suggest and guide

Advance Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may execute RDDNEWPP or RDDPUTPP to schedule the job manually.

You need to login to client 000 with DDIC and execute this report.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Deepak,

Now I have  scheduled the job RDDPUTPP ,

Background job RDDIMPDP successfully scheduled in client 000 (job class C)

Now I am bale to see job in sm37 and c completed job as well but job scheduled with priory C usually the priority should be A can you please suggest and can i start upgrade anyways RDDIMPDP job is scheduled every 5 mins.

Job Log:

Job log overview for job:    RDDIMPDP / 11014400

Date       Time     Message text                                                Message class Message no. Message type

17.08.2013 11:01:44 Job started                                                      00           516          S

17.08.2013 11:01:44 Step 001 started (program RDDIMPDP, variant , user ID DDIC)      00           550          S

17.08.2013 11:01:44 Program RDDIMPDP is running in client 000                        PU           050          S

17.08.2013 11:01:44 At present there is no header entry in table TRBAT               PU           012          S

17.08.2013 11:01:44 Job finished                                                     00           517          S

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Perhaps the job is scheduled to be executed on a server that does not process that class?

Then the likely reason for this would be lack of BGD work processes, that can be resolved by increasing the parameter rdisp/wp_no_btc.

Check note 36280 and the online documentation for further information:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/EN/c4/3a5eeb505211d189550000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

former_member184473
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you used user DDIC to schedule this job?

Regards,

Eduardo Rezende

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

Yes,I have used 000 client DDIC user

Manas_Vincit
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you check dev_evt logs ? also check below mentioned note .

Note 449270 – Job RDDIMPDP is not triggered by sapevt.

Also check if any errors in SM21 , ST22

Thanks

Manas Behra

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Manas,

I have gone through the note and maintained the values but no luck ,through RDDNEWPP RDDIMPDP job is not scheduling.

Now I have tried to through Deepaks post scheduled through RDDPUTPP job scheduled now.

But RDDIMPDP schduled every 5 mins with C class.

Usually it will run high Priority A .

Please suggest .

Manas_Vincit
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can change the priority of job in scheduled copy of RDDIMPDP .

Is there any issue in that that ?

Thanks

Manas Behra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manas,

Okie I will change the priority manually.

Please confirm now can i start upgrade through SAINT right again i cannot face the RDDIMPDP trigger issue right.