cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approvers getting dropped off in BRF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are facing a problem in BRF. We have implemented two level workflow. When a user tries to order a cart, the approvers are fetched perfectly. but once the cart is ordered and the 1st level approver approves the cart, the 2nd level approver gets dropped off and an error message "Strategy ZZ_SC_APPROVER_2 did not determine any approvers" comes up.

i have searched SCN for any relevent thread but could not find a solution.

Thanks

Smita Sahay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

your responsabilty resolver name being a customer one, check your class implementation for /SAPSRM/IF_EX_WF_RESP_RESOLVER~GET_APPROVERS_BY_AREA_GUID method from /SAPSRM/BD_WF_RESP_RESOLVER BAdI you implemented (Enhancement Spot /SAPSRM/BD_WF_AGENTS).

This method calls /SAPSRM/IF_WF_AREA~GET_RESPONSIBLE_APPROVERS method from Workflow Area class you implemented and which returns all responsible users assigned to this area.

Here, after first level approbation, no user are returned back during WF recalculation, that's why you have a process level triggered without approver found.

Regards.

Laurent.

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The ZZ indicates that it is a custom program so I don't think searching on SCN will help.

You may want to see if there is an FM or a rule (PFAC_DIS) with that name and look at how it works.

regards

Rick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smita,

You can debug this according to the following KBA 1749991, you can check  why your resolver ZZ_SC_APPROVER_2 is not returning any approvers.

Cheers,

Melina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Melina,

i debugged as per your suggestion but the FM is returning the agents.

I also checked the roles and attributes of the user returned by this FM and all seems to in place.

I dun knw how and where the workflow drops the agent and fell into error status.

Please suggest.

Thanks

Smita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smita,

Please check if the wf-btach as SAP_new and SAP_all profiles.

Uhmm this strategy error occurs already when you are ordering the cart or after you order it you go back and get this error?

If so you can also put a bp on your resolver and click at preview to debug while the approver is not being set.

This strategy error is usually cause by customers implementations..

Please try to debug further.

Cheers,

Melina