cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Mobile Platform SCC Login Failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing an issue with SMP scc login.I have restarted my machine,Re installed SMP still the problem is same.Can anyone help me in solving this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Siva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Assuming you are working on a valid sup license and windows server is up qnd running.

Try this

From the Window services, stop Sybase control center service and restart the same. Check whether its up and running now

If not,

1.Stop sup services from desktop icon.

2. Restart your machine.

3.Make sure Windows server is up and running.

4.start sup services from desktop icon.

5.Now try login to scc.

Rgrds

Jitendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra,

Thank You for your quick reponse.When i was trying to stop sup services from desktop icon,it was stopping all services except SCC service.It was giving an error message saying "SCC service cannot be stopped".Here i am attaching the error message image.Have a look.

Thank You,

Siva

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Durga,

Issue is with scc only?

You are able to connect to sup server from mobile sdk..right?

I feel sip.properties file might have been corrupted.

Did you do any upgrade of sup server?

Do you see any info in the  logs located at \SCC-3_2\log dir? Plz chk.

Rgrds

Jitendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do this:-

1. Check in the Services, if all SMP services are running.

2. If services are running, check the logs @ this location <SMP_inatllal_Dir>\SAP\MobilePlatform\Servers\UnwiredServer\logs\

Also, make sure in the "logs" dir here no 'bootstrap' log files getting geerated, otherwise there might be a license issue.

- Shrikant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrikanth,

Thank You for your lind reply.I have checked in services,all services are running properly.

I will look into those log files which you have mentioned and i will get back to you.I dont think this will be a licence issue why because till now it was working fine.i have been using since 3 months.

Thank You,

Siva Prasad.

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you passing the right password(default password is s3pAdmin).

Check the logs in the SUP server to know the issue. I think the issue is due to wrong password. Check the password.

- Midhun VP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Midhun,

Thank You for your response.I am using correct credentials (supAdmin/s3pAdmin).

When i am stopping SMP services all of them are stopping except SCC service.It was throwing an error message saying "SCC could not b stopped ".I was manually killing "sccservice.exe" then the SCC service is stopping.When i am starting again all the services are starting properly.Only SCC is not working ,apart from rest everything working fine.

Thank You,

Siva.

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the logs in the SUP server as Shrikant mentioned. It will tell you the exact reason.

- Midhun VP

0 Kudos

Hi Durga,

I am not sure which version you are using. Probably, resetting may help. Please have a look @ http://infocenter.sybase.com/help/index.jsp?topic=/com.sybase.infocenter.dc00835.0213/doc/html/vhu13...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Thank you for your quick response.I am using SAP Mobile Platform 2.3 .

I have tried resetting password ,still same issue.

Thank You,

Siva