cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see sender and receiver details in corresponding columns against the flag in SXMB_MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am working on ECC->PI->CSL integration. Note that all the scenarios are webservice to proxy. Here the users at CSL side triggers webservice and it is reaching target ECC system successfully. In PI box, in SXMB_MONI against the flag i can see Sender Component, Sender Interface, Sender Namespace, Receiver Component, Receiver Interface, Receiver Namespace in their corresponding columns.

But in target ECC system, in SXMB_MONI against the flag i cannot see Sender Component, Sender Interface, Sender Namespace, Receiver Component, Receiver Interface, Receiver Namespace in their corresponding columns.

Let we know whether any runtime parameters has to be added in Integration Engine Configuration of SXMB_ADM or any other ways to overcome this problem.

Regards

Koti Reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Koti,

Check if you have the fixes in these notes:

1. 1261159 Synchronous response: No receiver components
  2. 1263710 Asynchronous messages: Sender/recipient interfaces swapped

Regards

Mark

former_member194612
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Koti,

Please do as per below screenshots.

select any two columes and click "Show".then do the adjsutments according to your requirement.

Hope this will work for you.

T

Thanks

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

still i am facing the same problem.

Sender Interface and Sender Namespace are not visible for all the interfaces.

Any clues.

Regards

Koti Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Koti,

Could you please check in SXMB_ADM of ECC if the PI server is Configured as Integration Server.

If not, could you please make the change and see if it works.

Thanks,

Kalyan

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Koti Reddy,

In target ECC (SXI_MONITOR / SXMB_MONI) , try to search messages  using receiver system / interface and namespace and try to change layout setting to default .

Hope this help you

Regards

Hari.