cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while sending message from PI to SRM

0 Kudos

Hi,

We have proxy to proxy scenario. Message from ECC is being sent to SRM system. In SRM there are 2 clients, 200 and 202. We need to send the message to SRM client 202. When message is being sent from ECC to SRM client 202, the message is getting received at both the clients of SRM(200 and 202).

I have checked the configuration and it is pointing to SRM 202. In the receiver proxy communication channel, we are HTTP destination used is pointing to  SRM 202. I have checked the RFC destination created and it is also pointing correctly to SRM client 202.

So technically the message should only be received in SRM client 202. However the message is being received in both the clients of SRM(200 and 202).

Kindly let us know how this can be resolved.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is strange. What you have configured is right. HTTP destination of type H should be used for proxy communication. system allows to create this destination without the client information in Tab logon and security. Please check if the client is entered as 202.

Also check if there is another receiver agreement under Receiver Agreements in ID for Business system 200. This might not be in your configuration scenario but for some other CS as another object.

Hope it helps!

Ambrish

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Few more cents , Goto receiver system and execute t-code SLDCHECK and check ECC is picking correct Business system (200 client and  not 202 client) .

Regards

Hari.

0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

I did SLDCHECk, the business system is correct.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As Satish already mentioned: Check for another communication channel in the Integration Directory which points to client 200. Also check the business system (SLD) used for the integration scenario, since the business system is assigned to a specific client.

Best Regards

H.

0 Kudos

Hi Harald,

The business system is configured correctly.

Also if the message is sent to SRM client 200, there is no issue. It is received in SRM client 200 and not in client 202.

But the other way round is giving the issue.

If the message is sent to SRM 202, then the message is received in both the client of SRM.

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You mention

>>>>>>>>Also if the message is sent to SRM client 200, there is no issue. It is received in SRM client 200 and not in client 202.

Is the interface developed to go to multiple receivers(BS_SRM_200 and BS_SRM_202)?

In that case, you need to do this based on condition in receiver determination.

Ambrish

former_member194612
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pradhan

Please check your ports again.I believe you have configured for two ports, may be your colleagues would have configured for 200 client also ?so you open every node of ports and check where it is pointing to ?

Thnaks

Satish

0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Thanks for the reply.

Could you please be more specific and give an example?