Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report j2i9 opening and closing balence tables

former_member684884
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's ,

can you please tell me , from which tables j2i9 abstract report pick opening and closing balences , i have check but did not get satisfactory ans. , in our system j2i9 and j2i6 showing different opening balences for same month , i have checked table GLT0 but there in no entry exist ,,,,,,,,please guide me  regarding this

thanks & regards

Akshay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193587
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

Check your entry's in J_1Ipart2 register & your balances in J_2IACCBAL tables.

J2I9 fetches data from J_1ipart2 table.

Logic for closing balance of a particular month:

The Closing balance in the J2I9 report = Opening balance + Credits availed - Excise Duty paid.

Opening balances are picked from table GLT0 and they refer to all the accounts in R/3.

whenever you use old GL (table GLT0) the functional area is not part of this table.

To achieve opening balanve you have to check a special ledger (0F) based on tables GLFUNCA / GLFUNC or try GLT0FUNC.

Therefore if the excise accounts are used in FI JVs, the balances will naturally be affected.

This will naturally show in J2I9 transaction which picks the opening balance of RG23 accounts in the Abstract Report.

if you are passing the Excise JVs after the utilization, then it is possible to have mismatch in Opening and Closing Balance of J2I9.

Regards

Ragini

former_member684884
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ragini ,

thanks for the reply , I understood how j2i9 fetch the abstract report , but still in confusion about opening balance in j2i9 , i  have checked tables GLT0 , GLFUNCA with ledger (0F) , but no entry found in system at all ....  and also check these tables in program of j2i9 but i did not find these tables in program of j2i9....... please explain me more about opening balance of j2i9

in our system j2i9 and fs10n opening balances are matching but not with j2i6 op bal.

Regards

Akshay

former_member193587
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

Which version of SAP you are using?

Take both reports in excel & find the difference for exact which entry are not matching, Check vendor return & invoice cancellation cases whether entry updated in register or not, Also check J1i7 report.

Might be some Finance people made direct gl posting .

Regards

Ragini

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akshay,

The opening balances will be picked from the GL's directly.

You can check for the GL's in table J_1IEXCACC.

Check for the GL balance in FS10N.

The closing balance will be computed based on the below formula:

closing balance in J2I9 = opening balance + Credit availed -

Credit utilised.

Regards,

Rajasree R