Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extended classic -SC status item in transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are on EXtended classic SRM 7.0

SC with source of supply will create PO automatically. due to some errors in grouping all SC not converted to PO and SC status set to Item in transfer(SC is approved)

Grouping of SC errors are solved and now new SC are gouped and get created PO. But for earlier SC status is still showing as Item in Transfer . Pls let me know what is best way to process those SC's.

SAR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

You can also follow the below document:

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-45468

Thanks

Smita Sahay

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I suggest that you use report BBP_SC_AUTO_RETRANSFER, that will try to retransfer shopping carts that are stuck in status I1111.

Also, you can implement note 1788671, that provides shopping cart number as input parameter in this report.

Then, you can just execute it for a specific cart number.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

1. To update the status you can use FM CRM_STATUS_UPDATE by checking it as Inactive.

Shopping cart will be in Approved status, then you can re-order the cart by makiing a minor change in the item description and order. It doesn't go for any further approval.

2. Updte the status using the FM CRM_STATUS_UPDATE and use the FM BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER to transfer the SC.

Regards

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

You can use Function Module "BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER" to convert your stucked SC into PO.

Best Regards,

Anil