cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap grc pc - manual test plan error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

When I push the button 'assign controls' in a manual test plans ( in sap grc process control - global complianse office) I get error "ASSERTION_FAILED'. Error analysis:

The following checkpoint group was used: "No checkpoint group specified"                      |

|                                                                                                  |

|    If in the ASSERT statement the addition FIELDS was used, you can find                         |

|    the content of the first 8 specified fields in the following overview:                        |

|    " (not used) "                                                                                |

|    " (not used) "                                                                                |

|    " (not used) "     

Why this error occur? Please help me to resolve this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanke you!

former_member205878
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aigerim,

Kindly check that the entry for the entity Id "'G_PL" is there in the database table 'GRFNNAVENTITY'.

Additionally make sure that all the enteries are green on the link below-

spro -> Governance, Risk and Compliance -> Process Control->Cases->Check customizing for Case Management.

Regards,

Silky Sharma