cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

soamanager webdynpro

0 Kudos

Hi,

Trying to run transaction soamanager to set up some webservices. Unfortunately the main soamanager web pages is not rendered correctly (the logon screen is ok). It seems that page is missing mime objects like javascripts, icons, css styles (please see the attachment).

Tried to regenerate mime repository, activate/deactivate SICF services, deleted web cache (trans. SHMM/SMICM), switched on/off sap-wd-lightspeed property with no luck. I already made some webservices by using soamanger (various different systems) and never faced this problem.

The system is ABAP stack only, ECC 6.0, release 7.01, patch 12.  This release supports only some versions of web browsers (IE 7.0, Firefox v4.0 - 5.0 and some others). It does not support older or newer versions. Also rendering is different (IE vs. Firefox).

Does anyone have any idea what is wrong or how to trace error ?

Thanks in advance, Martin.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member194612
Active Participant
0 Kudos
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Thanks for your attention, unfortunately this does not help.

Regards, Martin

former_member194612
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi MArtin,

Can you try to open in GoogleChrome if possible and check the result.

If still error persists, try to delete the browser cache and open the URL again

Thanks

Satish

0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Installed Chrome and tried. With chrome i stuck at screen with system message, after click on "Continue" does not happen nothing. If i look to source code i see properly code, maybe chrome can't handle it.

Anyway, tried to switch from default language to English and... it works (in Chrome/IE i can't switch language...so need to manually switch &sap-language=EN . ).

Now only i ask myself why i forgot switch this at first.... my false.

Thanks, Martin.

former_member194612
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

Great work around, Thanks for sharing your solution .

Thanks

Satish