Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management with respect to slow moving items

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Currently our requirement is like this,we have 3 (A,B,C)slow moving material when this materials are sold to 3 customers (x,y,z),these materials should not get captured in credit management,whereas when the material is sold to other customers credit management will be active for them.If a sales order is booked for customer x for 10 materials out of that 7 materials will taken for credit management consideration and for materials A,B,C it should take credit management,the same is applicable for Customers Y & Z.

Pradeep Mani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would say, this is a customer specific rather material specific as you indicated since you want to control only for selected customers.  Nevertheless, you can try with the user exits already suggested.

G. Lakshmipathi

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can use one of the User Exits by doing coding as per the Materials Identified by you

LVKMPTZZ

LVKMPFZ1: USER_CREDIT_CHECK1

LVKMPFZ2: USER_CREDIT_CHECK2

LVKMPFZ3: USER_CREDIT_CHECK3

For this you need to use the Field User 1in the T.code-OVA8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear siva vasi reddy

I have one doubt on this plz let me know

suppose which material is slow moving product if we maintain separate item category and if we removed credit active ..system will allow us to give material even customer crossed his credit limit

By doing this any problem is  there  ?

thanks a lot