cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing with no output in VF03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

I am having an issue with printing in VF03 as the output has not been set and due to authorization i can not go into

GoTo-->header-->Output and select an output setting.

so i need to know if there is a work around to print these invoices out or something else that im not aware of.

i do not have access to VF02 just as a side note.

can anyone help please

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi James,

Try to maintain the condition record for output types in VV31 as I have maintained in attached screen shot for your reference and after maintaining the same system will automatically maintain the output type in each relevant documents,

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi James,

If you dont have authorisation to VF02, none of these ways will work, as all these methods only do VF02 in the  background to trigger the printout.

The basic fact that you dont have authorisation means that you may not be the right person to trigger this activity. If you feel that this is part of your work, you should be contacting your security team to get authorisation for the tcode, and then try any of the methods mentioned above. You can even try a simple VF02 and you will get the printout.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

as Gobinath comments, the output determination was not set and with no access to VF02 you can't redetermine it. A solution could be to cancel the invoice, set output determination and bill again (check before saving the invoice to ensure that now it works).

Regards,

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since the output has not been set, i believe the Output Type has not been determined in the Invoice.

So its not possible to process the Output unless you go into VF02 and make the Output cond type to get determined in the Invoice.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the values in table NAST, for KAPPL = 'V3' objky the number of billind doc and the class of message.

Regards

Eduardo

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if you can give print using VF31

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

Please try to follow the below steps:

Go to VF03 - - > Click on the Header Data --> The follow the below screen prints: Also in the second screen print - the other option is to check on the "Processing Log" to see the log.

Please let me know for any further clarification.

Regards