cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to open the workbench

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good afternoon all ,

It was about one month ago when at any place and moment ,  I could log into our MII development site ( exposed ) and launched the workbench without problem . Now, I can still log into our MII development site,  however when I click the workbench link nothing happens and a waiting message for "http:/server/MII/workbench,jsp" appears and the workbench never gets to be downloaded . Any ideas ¡?

I appreciate any help ,  thanks

Note : We are using  MII 12.2.3 build 167 sp5

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member211944
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Fernando,

I guess the issue is with the JRE version on the client machine.

Have a look at these threads.

What is the JRE version on your machine?

Regards,

Rohit Negi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rohit,

I had read the two links .  None apply to my case .  In my case, I used to remote logged from anyplace to our MII development site and downloaded the workbench . Now I still can remote logg from anyplace to our MII development site but when I click the workbench link  nothing happens and a waiting message for "http:/server/MII/workbench,jsp" appears and the workbench never gets to be downloaded.

Best regards,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Fernando,

This is not a Java version issue, rather its a certificates file that is causing the issue(not opening the workbench).

You can give a try to the following steps, which can resolve your issue:

Go to panel control

Open Java

Go to Security Tab, there u can find certificates tab. Click on it

There is Import/Export facility, so download the certificate on local machine. And them upload the same certificate on your machine.

Thanks,

Ritim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ritim ,

What certificate is it ?

Thanks,

former_member329434
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Fernando,

Just give  a try by  re-installing JRE  (OR)  try the same action  from a different desktop or laptop.

Thanks,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Suman,

Any one of us can log in our MII developmen site but noboby can download the workbench . We have tried different desktop or laptop .

Thanks,