Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation PO/Contract in ERP from bid awarded in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts!!

I new in these foros and I need some help

We are using SRM for Sourcing Process with PI integration..

We need to reach the Following Process:-

1, SC created in SRM  and transfer to ERP as PR

2. Pr created in ERP

2, This PR will be moved to SRM for Sourcing through CPPR

3, Bidding process done  and published in SRM,

4. Bids created in SUS system and sent to SRM using XI

4, Bid  awarded in SRM and transfer as PO or Contract in ERP

To get the first step (transfer PR from ERP to SRM using CPPR) will use the badi ME_REQ_SOURCING-CUST. The process following with bidding process done in SRM and then we will submit  bids in SUS system and we will award the bid winner in SRM. But I haven't any idea how I can transfer

this bid winner to ERP again as a PO or even as a Contract.  the same badi ME_REQ_SOURCING-CUST lets us to do this or we need other thing?, ¿we need configured some special WF as automatic approval to approve the bid winner who release a new event to create PO or Contract in ERP ?and this case which WF we need

Can anyone help me please?  thanks

Regards,

Mar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mar,

ME_REQ_SOURCING_CUST has nothing to do with the process of creating PO or contract from bid.

And I don't think som special WF should be configured for this process.

Best regards,

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy,

You are right. this badi is only use to transfer the purchaser request from ECC system to SRM System. Also We have implemented SUS system for submit there bids who later transfer to SRM System where finally the winner bid is awarded and then, that is my question, we need to create, a PO or a contract in ECC system as a follow document.

We have a classic scenario with PI between all the system (ECC/SRM/SUS), so  I wonder if when

we have implemented this setting (PI, and rest of customizing tasks), well...  if we need a badi to get the PO or contract in ECC. and in this case, what badi use.

To answer your second question , the PO or contract in ECC system will have their own process of WF so we only need get this transfer to ECC

thanks in advance

Best regard,

Mar

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mar,

If classic sceanrio is used in your case, I believe while creating PO or contract from RFx, this PO or contract will be created in ECC system directly.

Best regards,

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy,

thanks for your soon response.

I´ve got another question, ¿it´s posible to create in ECC system several purchaser order or contracts from a srm bid awarded? in a classic scenario, I means

thanks for advanced

Best regards

Mar

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mar,

For this question, the answer is as below:

===============
A, In case if you create the PO from RFx Response without PR Reference
   then we do not have any restriction on quantity, and you can create
   multiple POs.

B, In case of PR Reference we always check the PR quantity and restrict
   over there.

Please note that here PR means SC which is transfered from backend.
===============

Best regards,

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy,

thanks for your response. But in the case of we have a bid awarded in SRM, it's possible to splitting by item position?, thats means, it´s possible splitting a bid awarded than have, for example, 4 items by position and get two differents purchaser orders? The first with the 1 and 2 item position and another different purchaser order with the 3 and 4 item position.

In the next link talk about multiples purchaser orders from the same bid awarded but I think that the purchasers orders created are identical but you cant split the bid

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/Multiple+Purchase+order+creation+are+allowed+from+a+Bid+res...

Best regards,
Mar

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mar,

Your understanding is correct.

We can't split the items in RFx to create different POs. This is not supported.

Best regards,

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy,

Thank you so much!!

Best regards,

Mar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mar,

I have one more question: which scenario is used? MM-SUS or SRM-SUS? You should not configure both of them.

Best regards,

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy

We use all the system SRM sytem as a backend, ECC system as a main system and SUS system to submit bids.

Thanks.

Best regards

Mar