cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference in the amount of the debit line item in the Invoice Correction request while creating w.r.t Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP SD Gurus,

In my project here is a requirement for creation of the invoice correction request (ZRK) from the billing documents of several types.

As know, while creating the invoice correction request, the system creates two line items for each item in the reference document. One debit and the other credit.

The credit item is copied with positive net value and the debit is copied with the negative net value.

Problem: All the copy controls work fine except for one invoice type. In this invoice type, the net value copied on the debit line item is not equal to the credit line item. The system takes the value from the pricing data maintained in VK11/12/13 and not from the value in the billing document.

The difference in this billing type from others is that it is created from the sales order which uses billing plan for creation of the billing document. Is this what creating the problem? I have tried maintaining the billing plan in the customizing of copy control at the item level. But it has not been working. I have maintained the following configuration for item category ZH50. But it still copies the net value incorrectly in the invoice correction request shown below.

Any suggestions?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yunus,

Please try with Pricing Type "D" for your "2nd Priicnng Type" in the copy controls and check. Thats Standard too.

Also please let me on specific reason for the Pricng Type M.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

I tried with 2nd pricing type 'D' and that does not work either. Thereason o fusing M is that for the debit line item, currently when we copy the price from invoice to invoice correction request, the price should be equal to the price in invoice. However, it should be editable at the conditions level to make any changes, if required.

Any other solution that you may have? Any SAP Notes that may help?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yunus,

Im sorry about that. Please try to perform the "Analysis" in the Invoice Request:

Also please make sure that you have the Pricing Date as relevant to your Invoice so that the priicng detrmination happens as in the invoice document.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

Thanks about the quick update.

I tried changing the billing date at the item level of the invoice correction request equal to the billing date of the invoice, I did update at teh conditions level of the debit item. It still doesn't work. Is there any OSS Notes required for this?

I am saying OSS notes because it works fine for other billing types to invoice correction request.

regards

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

It works fine for other billing types to invoice correction request.

Could you please let me know for which Billing Types ,it works fine.

If you dont mind,Can you share working billing types screen shots as well as their Copying Control settings .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naren,

Sorry about the late reply.

I would definitely share that with you but I don't think the problem is there with the billing types. It should be there with the copy control.

the reason I am saying so is that if I maintain 2nd pricing type as 'F', then it copies the amount correctly. However, it does not make it as editable. I want it to be editable. Therefore, i was using 'M' as I have shared the screenshot before.

Any suggestion.

Thanks,

MYS

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please use 2nd Pricing Type is D - Copy Pricing Elements unchanged . Please test once again after changing that filed .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Doesn't work. Any other suggestion?