Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME083 Enter Tax code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using SRM 5.0 Classic Scenario.

Recently we had a ECC upgrade to EHP6. Tax Code and calculations are not done in SRM, they are generated and calculated in ECC system.

The following is the issue.

Earlier before EHP6 upgrade, based on the catalogs, when a Shopping cart is created, and gets all approvals, then a SRM PO gets generated in the ECC system. During this process, the required tax code gets determined based on the MM settings in ECC.

But now after EHP6 upgrade in ECC, when a shopping cart is created based on the catalogs, after all approvals, system is unable to post the SRM PO in the back end system and showing the message status as  "Item in transfer process" with error "ME083 Enter Tax code".

Request my expert friends to provide some ideas in fixing this issue.

Regards

Vamshi Sreerangam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This issue has be resolved after doing modification in the enhancement

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamshi,

The error must be in ECC side, could you pls check the Account assignment settings in ECC (Transaction code OME9).

Best Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vamshi,

The above error is in ECC  not in SRM. Since you have upgraded the  ECC to  EHP6.Please raise a high proirty OSS message ,they will help

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vamshi,

I suggest you do one test data for BAPI_PO_CREATE1 in order to judge if this is one case in SRM or ECC side.

Please check the tax code before test run of the test data.

Best regards,

Ivy