cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table data in Adobe form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear all:

I got the mission to design an adobe form for pay slip. According to note 10006360. I copy the standard form sap_payslip_chq. In my own form, I need to change the outlook of the form. So I redesign the layout. But when I finished the form and test the form I found th errors. In the standard form it did not use table, just use text and text field in the subform. But it can get multi data. I used table, however I just get one data. I used the same interface as before in the standard one. What wrong with my form? Can anyone give me any advices? Thank you so much!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

Can you delete your table and try to create it onto form again as tutorial below?

http://www.saptechnical.com/Tutorials/AdobeForms/Table/Create1.htm

Thanks.

regards,

Xiang Li

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xiang Li:

Thank you for your reply. I can get multi data in the table now. Now I found that the data in the infostar are different from other standard forms. As mentioned in the notes, form  sap_payslip_chq.now is in pilot  status! I don't know if I can use this form. By now I'm sure data in the infostar star_earnings_current is not right compared with SAP_PAYSLIP_US2 as i use the same pernr, period.

By the way are you Chinese as your name look like Chinese name. Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

Yes, I am chinese. Good observation.

Good to hear your table is finally working.

By the way, I never work on this form before. I will need to check and understand the form further to help you. Will get back to you sooner.

regards,

Xiang Li

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

Sorry I could not install the note and look into the form you have mentioned.

In your another post, good to see you are progressing that you have debugged to check and found the content of the table STAR_EARNINGS_CURRENT, which is different from what you are expecting from _US2 version .

Most likely the logic in both print program is different, that's why you get the different result.

What you can do to get the same set of data as in _US2 is

1. Locate the logic in _US2 print program how to populate STAR_EARNINGS_CURRENT

2. Create a table with same stucture as STAR_EARNINGS_CURRENT as global variable in customized version of _chq form interface

3. Duplicate the logic from _US2 in in customized version of _chq form interface > initialization event

4. Under form context, drag and drop the global table as form context.

Hope this helps.

regards,

Xiang Li

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Li Xiang:

Thank you for your reply so much. The problem is gone now. I don't know if you are familiar with HR module. With the help of my colleague, it is caused by the configuration of wage type. Thank you so much. By the way, my skype is dickyang1988. Should we get touch more closer.

Answers (0)