cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Role of a solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have created a solution for test purposes and added a logical component to it.

But the logical component says that it is a production system , whereas it is a test system. Please advice of how i can change it.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't remember from where is that screenshot, but you can go to solman_directory transaction and change component assignment the rol from systems.

Regards,

Luis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i want to change the leading role of the solution.

when i click the change button i cannot change it.

Please assist

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tx smsy > Systems Groups and Logical Components button left hand side > Solution Landscapes - Operation > Click on your Z_* logical component > glasses/pencil to enable edit mode > in order to change the leading role of the solution you will have to remove all logical components first to allow the drop down if you just want to add/remove a system entry then you right click on the SID (or SID:clnt for ABAP systems).

You can't remove a Prod system from the solution if Production System is set in that drop down.  Same rule would apply if you have it set to Quality and try to remove a quality system from the solution.  The green line items are what I have in my solution.