cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transporting infocube

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have added some keyfigures in infocube and now I need to transport it. Do I need to include only newly added keyfigure in the transport or all the info objects.

Thanks for your early reply.

Regards,

Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

If your infoobjects already exists in your overall landscape than you do not have to collect those.

If the info objects are newly created then you have to collect the new ones.

In addition you have to collect your infocube along with transformation,DTP of it.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Unfortunately, I don't know the answer to your question and sorry to bother you.

I am looking for a tutor for SAP APO/DP & SNP and would appreciate for any training, knowledge or information I can get from smbd who is working with it on a daily basis. I have a book SCM 220 and know how to create characteristics, key figures, planning area, mpos etc. I am ready to pay hourly or per course.

Please, let me know if you or smbd you know can help me with that.

My cell: 416 939 5084

email: LTarassova@hotmail.com

Kind regards,

Larisa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

I'll agree  with Ashish,

Please add the Info Obj;s if they are newly created or the info objects already exist in other landscapes no need to tranport , you just need to collect the Info Cube and corresponding changed DTP's.

Thanks,

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

I believe only including newly created KFs in your transport should work here, this is generally how transport works in SAP.

Rgds

Sourabh