cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms Multiple Selection for PO Number and Period

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus / Expert,

I want to know can we make a multiple selection in smartforms ? For example I want insert more than 1 PO number so we must use the multiple selection, please tell me if that possible or not and if you know the way please teach me,

regards,

Aldy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, If the driver program internal table (exporting to SF function module) has multiple line items having different orders, why not?

See the following example program.

Selection-screen

Smartform output

-Jogeswara Rao K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joges,

how can you do that ?

I have been searching for this one since this morning, please help me and teach me I need your help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joges,

Can you show me your coding ? Maybe I need it, please reply me, I need it, please help me joges please, please, please

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I assume you have a driver program, where output internal table has a structure resembling shown in the above smartform and is returning some data order-wise line items.

The selection screen, shown is the part of driver program,

If your query is about how in the smartform

See some pictures below:

Now in the table of main window of the smartform, in the DATA tab, check the 'loop' box and give values

ITAB and ITAB1

( Here I am unable to give a picture at present.)

With this the loop is established. and your print lines are repeated until the line items of the internal table are finished.

Note: Itab1 is the table you are importing from the Driver program.

-Jogeswara Rao K

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Presently I am unable to retrieve the entire code, due to being away from system.

I'll try to give you in picture format in a short-while by updating this reply.

There is a size constraint for attaching the code in the picture format. So please wait for some time (half a day), I'll give you the code in text format.

-Jogeswara Rao K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok Jogeswara, thanks before, i will try to implement this to my driver i do it now, so i will give you now the point of helpful answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok Jogeswara, thanks before, i will try to implement this to my driver i do it now, so i will give you now the point of helpful answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Zaldy,

The code and the structure are attached.

Notes:

This code might contain many extra variables and hence extra coding for your situation.

This might contain some typographical errors, due to my re-typing now.

Main tables in this code are based on a structure 'ZMS101' created through SE11. (picture attached)

This structure is also referred in Form builder (interface).

This is everything regarding your query and much beyond in the area of production orders reporting.

Hope this suffices your requirements.

(I did not find your 'helpful' mark, for the previous reply as you've mentioned above)

-Jogeswara Rao K

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also in my reply about smartforms, I could not attach an image. See it here.

This is to be done in the main table data tab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joges,

Thank you thank you thank you thank you so much, i'll try to make this please help me again if i have a trouble thanks Joges, thanks

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sure,

Pleasure if I can.

Jogeswara Rao K

Answers (0)