Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Theme designer and NWBC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've experiemented with the UI5 theme designer and created a theme for NWBC.

The theme looks excellent on the launch and index page. However if i start a web dynpro application like a powerlist the application has no theme at all. It's just plane white.

I have a few questions:

• Do i have to add all applications to the theme to get the theme to work properly
  • Iis there a way just to get the theme to work for the index and new tab pages and not for the web dynpro applications?
  • The link you are supposed to add for a web dynpro application is that the complete URL link?

Message was edited by: Margot Wollny

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't have any hands-on experience with the new UI Theme Designer but I guess the relevant setting is THEME_NAME in the NWBC configuration table NWBC_CFG. It should be relevant for WDAs as well. If unsure you can try the URL parameter sap-theme or application parameter WDTHEMEROOT.

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't have any hands-on experience with the new UI Theme Designer but I guess the relevant setting is THEME_NAME in the NWBC configuration table NWBC_CFG. It should be relevant for WDAs as well. If unsure you can try the URL parameter sap-theme or application parameter WDTHEMEROOT.

0 Kudos

Hi Samuli,

Thanks for the reply. The theme designer is part of UI2 which uses new CFG tables for NWBC. I've tried to use the NWBC_CFG table as well without help.

But by setting the WDTHEMEROOT to sap_corbu, it actually applied my theme to the dynpro application. But i can not set it as a global parameter, it has to be in every single web dynpro application.

0 Kudos

You can use WD_GLOBAL_PARAMETERS to set the theme as a global parameter.

0 Kudos

Thats what i did, i just used the WD_GLOBAL_SETTING. No help 😞

0 Kudos

Did you make the setting in the correct client? Configurations are client specific.

0 Kudos

Yes it was in the right client. I think its got something to do with the UI2.

0 Kudos

I just noticed SAP note 1839261, maybe it explains the problem you are having.

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1839261

0 Kudos

Hi Samuli,

That did the trick.

Thanks so much for your help.