Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inaccurate Credit values

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an issue where in FD33 when I see the credit exposure is greater than the sales value and causing a problem.

I have dynamic credit check in OVA8 is it the cause ?

Risk category is low and just we have given warning message in config at OVA8, is it the cuase?

What is the way to understand where the problem is lieing, what all the areas I should check, can you all help in listing?

FYI: I have F.35, Fd11 KNKK, T014, FBL5n, S066, S067

What else do you think I should check to reconcile these?

Thanks,

Sridhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar:

Your credit exposure is the sum of order value and account receivables.

If we neglect special G/L case, When you create a sales order, the net value will be updated at the field sales value if  it is relevant for credit check. once you have created an invoice for this order, net value field will be deducted and the same amount is transferred to account receivables field.

given that said, your credit exposure will be the sum of all three fields above it, receivables, special liability, order value. Thus it will always be no less than sales value.

You can hit F1 for each field to see the SAP explanation for each field.

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have gone through the RVKRED07 and I will run it with the instructions as mentioned in the OSS Notes 1297946 and then compare with S066 and 67.

I will update the result.

Thanks.

Regards,

Sridhar.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I am clearly seeing ,your credit limit used field is having 230.76%  means I has crossed already your Credit limit 130.76%.I think ,when a moment your credit limit crossed then  System might have issued a warning message or error based on your settings .I am assuming ,system has showed a warning message .If it showed error then you can not create Sales Order means system showed you a warning message and thats why, you created more sales orders .

Actually ,Credit Limit used field should be 100 % only not more than 100 % .

Thanks,

Naren

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

Yes of course, I am aware of this, that because of the setting the users continue to create orders inspite of warning message. As per the internal requirement, it was configured in that way, to not to stop any orders. But my question is now the sales value should always be more than the credit value or atleast it should be equal to it.

suppose you have sold 100/- worth of good then credit will be less than that or at maximum 100/- only but not 300. I think you are understanding what I meant by this.

I am not bothered how much percentage is the exceeded value, but bothered about why the credit value is more than sales value.

Thanks,

Sridhar.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

But my question is now the sales value should always be more than the credit value or atleast it should be equal to it.

Sales Value always should be equal to Credit Limit Value or else It should less than Credit Limit Value not more than .If it is more , than Company will be .

suppose you have sold 100/- worth of good then credit will be less than that or at maximum 100/- only but not 300. I think you are understanding what I meant by this.

It could not be 300 it should be only 100 or else less than that amount only .When you crossed that 100 then system can not allow you to create a Sales Order then obviously It could be 100 only than how it could be 300 ?

If there is 300 then It is purely Configuration problem means you did like to allow User to create a Sales Order even your credit limit over.

Thanks,

Naren

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Naren,

What I said, You just repeating the same.

I am very clear that sales should be more and credit should be less or can be equal.

BUT

In any case if it goes more than the sales value, company will cry I know.

in my screen shot it is showing opposite, lets just talk about it.

Why?

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

In my screen shot it is showing opposite, lets just talk about it.

Fine .I understood now that you are comparing with that two marked fields values.

System is treating you in correct way .I am 101% is up on this to say right.

I am very clear that sales should be more and credit should be less or can be equal.

You need to know ,below terms functionality first .

What is Sale Value ?

Sale Value is nothing but whatever amount that field is having ,needs to be transferred to FI .

What is Credit Exposure ?

Credit Exposure is nothing but whatever that field is having, will be acted as a total Sales Values means Outstanding Orders Values + Receivable Values .

What is Receivable ?

Receivables is nothing but whatever that field is having ,that will be acted as a Considered amount from Credit limit Value .

Receivable Value -23035.07  ( This is amount considered by system from your Credit limit amount )

Sales Value -284645.64 ( This is amount ( Open amount )considered by system that needs to be transferred to FI level )

Credit Exposure -307608.71 ( This amount is your total Order Values means Open Values + Received values)

23035.07 ( Received Value ) +284645.64 ( Open Value ) = 307608.71 ( Total Value )

If you have any doubts please let me know .

Thanks,

Naren

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Naren,

Very nice explanation. You have made my concept more clear on this issue.