SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOST entry is missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a typical problem, The job for creating ratenplan runs at 19 in the evening. WIth this job customers are informed about their installment plan. For few customers, there is no entry in SOST.

How to proceed in such cases or where to start with? Unfortunately the entries in SOST are archived, I could not even find the data

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

To start with, check whether there is any master data attribute missing for these customers in SAP, like say e-mail id\fax no. which you are using for communicating to the customers through SOST.

Also check whether these are valid email ids\Fax# or not?

This is the most common reason why SOST is not triggered.

If you are not getting anything above, check whether the IP is created for these customers or not.If IP is not created for these customers, then there is no reason why SOST would get triggered.

For finding the IP data, you have to look into the correspondence tables to check how many IP were scheduled to be send to the customers.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

To start with, check whether there is any master data attribute missing for these customers in SAP, like say e-mail id\fax no. which you are using for communicating to the customers through SOST.

Also check whether these are valid email ids\Fax# or not?

This is the most common reason why SOST is not triggered.

If you are not getting anything above, check whether the IP is created for these customers or not.If IP is not created for these customers, then there is no reason why SOST would get triggered.

For finding the IP data, you have to look into the correspondence tables to check how many IP were scheduled to be send to the customers.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hallo Amlan,

Thank you for the reply. That helped me a lot. I am able to find the fault with few customers but not all of them.Few email addresses are invalid.

Further can you elaborate on the tables that I need to look inorder to find the IP's which were scheduled to be send to the customers.

Best regards,

Lakshmi.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the tables FKK_INSTPLN_HEAD & FKK_INSTPLN_HIST.

These tables contains the header Data for Installment Plan and the Installment Plan History.

Also check the table DFKKCOH and DFKKCOHI for Correspondence type 0005.

In here, you will get the data against the IP which needs to  be sent.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan