cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No feeder class configurable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to adapt the GRC application. The goal is to fill the values for role name, system etc. automatically.

For this I create a component configuration for the UIBB which displays the parameters role name, system etc:

Now my idea was to create a feeder class to fill all the parameters (except process and subprocess) with fixed values via a feeder class. But I can not do this, because I have no possibility to define a feeder class. If I click on "Configure UIBB", the following screen appears:

How can I fill the parameters with values automatically?

Thanks and Regards

Peter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

You can not fill feeder class here, because you are not using GUIBB in application. You are using Free Style UIBB Webdynpro Component directly to your application. So that's why it display all your view which is available in your webdynpro component.

If you want to fill the all the field as you mentioned. Then enhance the webdynpro component.

After that you need to do the coding in post exit implementation of your WDDOINIT method or WDDOMODIFY method.

Thanks

Praveen Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you.

But I hope you give me a further hint:

So I open the method WDDOINIT of my component controller. For example: Which steps I have to do if I want to set the Application Type to "SAP" automatically. This value should be prefilled when I open the "Create Role" screen.

Thanks and regards

Peter