cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have a requirement related to credit card authorization.

We have different SO types, but there is one which is 'repair' type. Thus, when invoiced, it is not a delivery but an 'order'. When I debugged the standard transaction VA0*, I noticed at some point it checks deliveries. Is there a way to base it on order and not on delivery? Or is it the standard SAP behavior? I searched for threads regarding this but haven't found any yet.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Leo,

The one which you are talking about repairs, I think you need to ascertain if it is a service order?

If it is a service order then the delivery is in general considered as the confirmation of service and the invoice will be the service charge or repair charge.

what is the item category you are getting in that - is it Dien?

Regards,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

The item category is LIES - Service w/o delivery. What do you mean by 'the delivery is in general considered as the confirmation'?

Thanks!

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

thanks for all your feedback, my functional was able to find the config for this. No more programming required.

Regards,

Eo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leo,

Can you elaborate your query in detail what exactly you want to ask.

Repair Process initiates with service notification that is received from customer based on which you create a repair order of type RAS (Repair order with service product- (material that will be needed during repair)) or RA (Repair Order were you need not enter service product at the Order entry).

Now based on that you enter the Serviceable material (material that can be repaired) also using Material determination you can maintain service products for this service material you have entered. Additionally you add repair procedure -( that tells what actions need to be taken) to this repair request based on that you do PGR for Order type RAS  but for RA order type you do not need to enter Service products until technical check I guess this could work for you.

Check 1:

As you do not have to do the delivery to occur after repair order RA performs pricing for the serviceable material according to the same logic as pricing in the standard order.

Check 2:

Check in standard item category

Check 3:

In copy control VTFA (Order related billing) check what is maintained against RA document type.

Reply back if it works in your case and please elaborate your discussion to be more Interactive.

Thanks

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Leo,

Credit card process will work for both Delivery and Order related Billing

check if the code is put specific to any of your requirements

thanks

santosh

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I didnt get your issue. What error you get at what point? Would you please give some more details with complete process.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MoazzaM,

I didn't get an error, but my issue is the credit card authorization being bypassed by one of the SO types. When I am adding an item in the Sales Order with item category 'repair' (I think we're using a custom Item category) and save it, it does not go through authorization even if there is Payment card details input.

Thanks!