cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while releasing to accounting"Delivered/invoiced quantities cannot be updated in CO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP mates,

Whenever I assigned same WBS element with different materials with different UOM i am getting below error.

My Billing document having materials with AU and DAY as base units. I have seen one SAP note they suggested translate the units, how we should convert these two units.

Delivered/invoiced quantities cannot be updated in CO

Message no. KI137

Diagnosis

For account assignment object WBS P-0009-001-1100-90000, the delivered or billed quantity is to be updated in the unit of measure EA for material number 20000107.

The system has found a totals record (COSL) that already exists for the account assignment object WBS P-0009-001-1100-90000 with unit of measure D. However, you cannot convert the quantity from EA to D.

System Response

The quantity cannot be updated in the totals record, which means that the quantity is missing for the receiver after the settlement of WBS P-0009-001-1100-90000 (for example in CO-PA). Only the posted quantity is saved in the CO line item (COEPL table).

Procedure

Change the material D and define D in the master data record as an additional unit of measure.

If you can have the quantity in EA in the COSL totals record without it causing any problems, you can deactivate this error message  in customizing, or change it to a warning or information message.
To do this, see the implementation guide (IMG) for "General Controlling" under the following activity: Change Message Control (work area KI, message no. 137).

If you have any questions, contact your CO consultant.

Regards,

Reddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go through the following note:-

• Note 405812 - Error KI137: No delivered/invoiced quantities in CO

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Good Day.I have seen the above sap note, but how we can convert or maintain alternative for these units. one is AU and other one is DAY.

Also these are service based materials.

Any advise?

Regards,

Reddy

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the said note, it has been asked to maintain the CO quantity in Additional data of material master and also make further coding corrections.  Download the note in DEV, do coding corrections, test for the issue and update here.  In fact, even after implementing the above note, if your issue is not resolved, then you can very well raise a OSS message.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (0)