Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with row repeater

richard_pietsch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

maybe you can get me a hint for my problem.

I use the row repeater UI element to display header information which is selected by some input fields. Within the row repeater data I have a linktoaction UI element which I would like to use for displaying the item data of the chosen (header) row in a new window. Everything works fine but for each row I select, the item information of the first row is loaded (although it should be the 2nd, 3rd etc.). I think it's the lead selection which is not correct... any ideas?

Regards, RP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

richard_pietsch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

anyone?

former_member184958
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

You are using link to action, the lead selection will not work for this. It should work when user change the lead selection. Instead of lead selection use the following code,

"Get the clicked value from screen.

wd_element = wdevent->get_context_element('CONTEXT_ELEMENT'). Put this code instead of lead selection element code.

this code capture the clicked line then using this element populate the item value to the user. Even you are getting struggle let me know i will send the coding.

Regards,

John.

richard_pietsch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

you're right. I also found this piece of code last friday and successfully tested it in my application.

So it's running now

Regards, Richard