cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLd Syncronisation

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have SLD system installed separately. I want to sync the SLD information to LMDB of solution Manager.

Please advice on the following

1. Which job is responsible to send the SLD data from SLd system to solution Manager

2. Which job is responsible to send the System information from LMDB to service market place

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Part of the system setup of SolMan is to create an SLD on SolMan; as there isn't a way to have a PI SLD sync data directly to the LMDB (could be wrong, but I haven't seen it).

The SLD to LMDB job on SolMan is *LMDBsync*.

The info that goes to the service market does not come from the LMDB, it is still referenced and controlled by SMSY.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

so i understand that LMDB sends data to SMSY and SMSY sends the data to service market place.

Is my understanding correct.

In addion, please advice of which job is responsible to send the SMSY data to service market place

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got the answer for my first question that the job SAP_LMDB_LDB_0000000001 syncs SLD data to LMDB

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes your line of thinking is correct, if you are on SP05 or higher of SolMan the smsy system information/data is read only.

I believe this is jobe you are looking for:     SM:EXEC_SERVICES

Also note that you need RFCs and a mapped entry in aisuser for all things to by sent off correctly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I executed this job SM:EXEC SERVICES and it did not update the information in service market place.

Hence i am not sure if this is the right job.

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Balaji,

[Update 15/08/2013]

Try the job is LANDSCAPE FETCH RLMDB_OSS_SYNC_CONF_AUTO_MIG (i did a mistake ) Synchronization from LMDB to SAP Support Portal: This report uploads LMDB system information to the SAP Support Portal. More in SAP Note 993775.

Check that post,

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-31457

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm71_sp05/helpdata/en/d1/1813383da94d5fa18744e5cd362d65/frameset.htm

Note 993775 - Synchronizing system data with SAP Support Portal

Ensure that you flag that options on LMDB technical system properties,

Former Member
0 Kudos

This job RLMDB_OSS_SYNC_CONF_AUTO_MIG does not run in my system. But the data is sent to SAP.

Please assist.

I have already reviewed the notes and the link mentioned above and it does not give me the job name

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How about   SM:RLMDB_OSS_SYNC_CONF_AUTO_MIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

This job does not exist in the system. However yesterday afternoon, the data was synced from LMDB to service market  place.

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have this job scheduled automatically as part of the solman_setup, under "Schedule SolMan Manager Background Jobs, step 5  of Basic Configuration.  I am running SP08 if that makes any difference, if you are running prior to SP05 that could be the issue.

These are the only 3 jobs from snote 894279 that have any mention of SAP Service Portal:

AI_SC_REFRESH_READ_ONLY_DATA report (Job REFRESH_ADMIN_DATA_FROM_SUPPORT): This report reads various information from the SAP Support Portal (like maintenance key data, system numbers of all known product systems in SMSY, installation numbers of these systems, contact persons, service types for remote connection, SAProuter) and saves it locally in the Solution Manager. If customer numbers are maintained in the maintenance view V_AISCUSTNOS, the report can create business partners per customer number, get installation numbers for customer numbers, put the product systems of these installations in SMSY. It is scheduled every day since ST400.

DSWP_GET_PPMS_DATA_AUS_OSS report (Job SM:GET_PPMS_DATA_AUS_OSS): This report retrieves PPMS data from the SAP Support Portal and saves it in the Solution Manager. This information is required for the Service Sessions. Scheduled daily (random execution time per customer system), since ST400 SP22.

RLMDB_OSS_SYNC_CONF_AUTO_MIG report (Job SM:RLMDB_OSS_SYNC_CONF_AUTO_MIG): SAP Solution Manager uploads system data to SAP Support Portal as described in SAP note 993775. With Solution Manager 7.1 SP05 the data source switches from SMSY to LMDB. This report gets executed once and ensures that the upload does not get blocked due to missing system specific configuration data in LMDB. Scheduled once, since ST710 SP5.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found out that in SP8, LANDSCAPE FETCH job is responsible for this activity to synchronise from Solution Manager to service market place

Answers (0)