cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/SAPSLL/SPL_UL01 complete?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have uploaded an XML file using transaction /SAPSLL/SPL_UL01. The entries came back as consistent and I selected to write them to the DB. Once I have done these two steps, is the process complete? Do I need to index the tables or do anything further so that the new SPL entries will be used in screening?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anthony,

Once the xml upload is done, comparsion indexes should be generated and updated.

In the selection screen you have an option of processing mode- where you can setup if you need generation of comparison index to happen at the time of upload.

If you have this done, then there is no need of a separate step.

But advisable process is to first complete the upload and then have a separate step of generating comparison indexes. We actually have a separate batch job setup for generation of comparison indexes. This would be the best way rather doing it in one go.

For your reference: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_gts70/helpdata/en/b4/140e2258cb214c8a45825fc266e228/content.htm

Regards

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you. I ran /SAPSLL/SPL_ST01 to generate the comparison index and the system is screening on the new data.

Answers (0)