Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table link for Work Order and PR

phi_dang
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

This may be a very basic with some Professional PM consultant. But I am searching on SDN without any satisfaction.

I have a request of creating a report to display PR for WO.

I try to find the table for WO and PR and realize that RESB (Reservation) has PR number and PR item columns. But the problem is there is no any PR number store on this table.

Could you please advise how to get PR number and PR item for WO components?

I highly appreciate any help and knowledge sharing.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Try EBKN & EBAN tables. Pass Order Number in EBKN-AUFNR & get BANFN & BNFPO values.

Pass these in to EBAN table to get the MATNR values.

phi_dang
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Maheswaran,

This helps to find PR for WO, but it does not show which PR belongs to which work order components.

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Whether these views of some help,

V_EBKNP

VIEBKN

-Jogeswara Rao K

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope, you configured collective PR. If so, only one PR for one order. You can map the WO components with PR components using material code.

Please help us to understand what exactly you trying to achieve here.

phi_dang
Participant
0 Kudos

What I would like to do is: Develop a report that show me WO which has open Reservation or PR.

I have to compare requirement quantity with withdrawal quantity to realize this stock item/non-stock item as Open.

I have to link between WO to Reservation (RESB) to find information for Reservation for stock item.

But with non stock item, I can not find PR number and PR item on RESB even this table contains PR number and PR item field but these columns are emty.

Now I found a answer for my question.

Thank for Mr. Heilman for his solution

I think you may want to look into the reservation tables

RESB  and more specifically RSDB.  You can link AFKO to RESB and then RESB to RSDB.

Regards,

Rich Heilman

http://scn.sap.com/thread/335676

Hope this help for some people who has questions like me.

Thank you all for your support.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bob_pennington
Explorer
0 Kudos

The account assignment table for purchase requisitions is EBKN and order is maintained there.  From there you can pull in other requisition, maintenance order, and purchase order tables as warranted.

Regards,

Bob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bob!  Helped me.