Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

idm 7.2 error before job write to sap master

former_member205095
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm having a trouble when using the hcm staging area, I configured the VDS, IC and the LDAP on ECC as explained on the configuration guide.

how ever when I use the report RPLDAP_EXTRACT_IDM, and succefully exports

"The system exported the data records successfully"    

but when I check the logs of the job write to sap master, there are no logs on there, so the job does not runned,

the language is maintained, and on VDS logs a just receive a warning that says  "unexpected end of input"

any idea?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lambert-giese
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arivind,

based on your observation that you have a log message in VDS after the export, I assume that your connection from AS ABAP to VDS is configured correctly. Still you may want to double-check in transaction LDAP that your server host, port, system user name, password, and LDAP connector status is what you expect.

If that is all correct, pay attentation to your setting of check box "Delta Download" in report RPLDAP_EXTRACT_IDM. The delta mechanism is documented here.

If that option is set, be aware that your selection by personal number will be ignored, and only employee records that have really been modified since the last run of RPLDAP_EXTRACT_IDM - if any - will be exported. My own experience is that you will get the status message "The system exported the data records successfully" even when no records have been exported at all due to the delta mechanism.

Hope that helps,

Lambert

Answers (0)