cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document Publishing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I created a document http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-45251 in SAP Netweaver Portal Area and published successfully. When I went into the link today morning I found a note saying that this was not approved by 1 of the moderators. May I know the reason for why this document was not approved? It also had a note saying do an edit and re publish it.

Does all the documents published by non SAP users in SDN community go through approval process? It would be good if we can get a reason for why this is approved or what is missing in the document that needs to be added / modified to get this published.

Thanks,

Nagarajan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

Your document is live and available in SAP NW Portal.  Perhaps you misunderstood the notification or quoted the wrong URL?

May I also suggest you start your documents and blog posts with a brief description of the what the content is about: this will help other member and visitors find your content through search.  See

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jason for the info and tip for creating the contents !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

I have one more question. If I want to publish the document in multiple areas how would I do that? It's allowing me to select only one area by default.

Thanks,

Nagarajan.

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

This is not possible and do not publish the same content in multiple spaces (duplicates).

You can use tags to link you content to other spaces but be careful not to abuse. You will notice on the home/overview pages of different spaces a widget with related content. These pull content from across SCN according to the tags specified. Here's an example from :

Answers (0)