cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWM Inbound External Identification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

As far I know the external identification comming from ERP to EWM in the Inbound Delivery Notification have to be unique, otherwise it will fail creating the Inbound Delivery Order and will remain inative as Inbound Delivery Notification.

Any idea or suggestion is very welcome...

rgs,

Ruben Alvarez

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruben,

There is a setting in EWM where you can suppress check for Duplicity especially for ASN.

Attached herewith is the screenshot.

It will work once you will activate.

It's under SPRO-Interfaces-ERP Integration-General Settings-Set control parameters for ERP version control

Regards,

Dhiren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dhiren, that the right solution...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ruben,

Do you mean to ask that whether any document that comes inside EWM should be unique? Yes and it has to be. EWM normally can support multiple ERP and there should be a unique number series that deals with the inbound and outbound.

Kindly let us know for better help.

Truly,

Vimal

venkatasasidhargupta_gada
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ruben

Could you please elaborate "external identification coming from ERP"? Do you mean product number or any location number? If it is product number or location number, they need not be same. In EWM, you can maintain external number for each product or location. So when you receive an inbound delivery into your EWM, mapping from external number to local number will be done automatically.

Thanks

Sasidhar Gupta

venkatasasidhargupta_gada
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ruben

Are you referring to External ID of inbound delivery at Vendor? (i.e. ASN field in Inbound Delivery of EWM). If so, it is not editable. So I wonder, how this will differ from ERP. Hope this clarifies your question.

Thanks

Sasidhar Gupta