cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound delivery issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have issue in Inbound delivery against the repair order.

Repair order and service order against the notification is already created,

When I am trying to do inbound delivery system give me following error.

Stock data of serial number 354994030551911 not suitable for movement

Serial number 354994030551911 cannot be used here

Termination upon goods issue posting of delivery item 84152459/000010

sachingaur21

thanks in advance.

gm,ail

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find below the link whoch gives you the clear process flow to be followed for a standard Repair and Returns process:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/CodeExchange/Returns+and+Repair+Processing

Please let me know for any clarification in the process.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnx for your reply, but this didn't resolve my problem .

Can u just check the attached file,( Inbound delivry issue against notification ) i explain the full issue and all expects.

thnx in advance.

AmalaSrinivasa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Can you please click the ? on error screen of document lines display messages for further details against 1st and 2nd messages and share the same if possible

R,

Amala

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

That Problem is coming from Serial Numbers .You need to upload stock for Serials numbers also in MB1C .Without serial stock ,you can not process the delivery because of system will ask you to maintain the serial number .If you maintain material quantity lets say 1 then you you need to maintain 1 serial number .Please see below images as I got what you got .

Please go to IQ09 and see the serial numbers there for your Plant and Storage Location with that Material .

If you have any doubts please let me know.Please see hereby attached screen shot of MB1C transaction .In MB1C,we need to update the Stock for Serial Numbers .System will show you one pop up box as shown below attached picture .

Thanks,

Naren