cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Server error while cancelling old CUP request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

We are facing some difficulties while cancelling old GRC CUP requests. We are in GRC 5.3 SP09.

Server error occuring when tries to cancel or reject teh request which is at "Role approver" stage.

Please help me to getrid of this problems.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member225453
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Would you please confirm what error message you get while cancelling or rejecting the request at Approval stage? Also, how man roles have been assigned to this request? Please attach a screenshot.

Thanks

Shreya Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shreya,

Please find below the error screen shot that we are getting.

There are only 2 roles added in request and recently the role approver got changed but the request lied in old role approver's queue itself.

I requested old role approver to cancel the request but he is also getting the same error as in the screen shot when he tries to cancel or reject the request.

Some correction in the SP level I have given. The support pack level is 18 and Kernel release is 700.

Hope this information is helpful for you to get some understanding of the issue.

Thanks,

Venkat

former_member225453
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

I would suggest you to try deleting this request if this is erroring out, because anyway the first approver

is not able to reject or cancel it.

In order to delete the requests, please follow the instructions carefully mentioned in the Note- 1450577.

Note: Do not use this feature in production systems - Very important. Only use this feature in a non-productive environment.

Even before deleting any request, take its backup for Audit purpose, if any.

More Information can be found in the SAP Note 1475437.

Hope this Information helps you!

Regards,

Shreya Gupta