SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bapi to Display to Contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I working on the web portal, and have the requirement to fetch the contract data like Utility type, start date,end date from the SAP.

But unable to figure out any bapi for the same.

Kindly suggest.

Regards,

AnUrAg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can see in the BOR Object ISUCONTRCT that there is not method to get the details of the contract, probably because the only action SAP is expecting are the Move-In / Move-Out.

However there is FM ISU_S_CONTRACT_DISPLAY that will give you the data you are looking for, you may ask your SAP ABAP developer to encapsulate that FM in a BAPI for you, or ask him to directly read the table EVER with the info you are looking for.

I am not sure what info you are looking for but you may get the information from the Business Agreement in CRM also.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can see in the BOR Object ISUCONTRCT that there is not method to get the details of the contract, probably because the only action SAP is expecting are the Move-In / Move-Out.

However there is FM ISU_S_CONTRACT_DISPLAY that will give you the data you are looking for, you may ask your SAP ABAP developer to encapsulate that FM in a BAPI for you, or ask him to directly read the table EVER with the info you are looking for.

I am not sure what info you are looking for but you may get the information from the Business Agreement in CRM also.

murtuza_chhatariya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The easiest way is to create an RFC in which a query is written on table EVER based on given input to RFC and which sends only requested/necessary data back to calling process.

Thanks,

Murtuza