cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POD button for the activity ERP_QUAL_NOTIF_DA not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created one POD for Quality assurance, one button has been introduced there with the activity ERP_QUAL_NOTIF_DA. In the Lay Out tab in the pop up details the same activity ERP_QUAL_NOTIF_DA has been configured. But when I am clicking on the button, it is throwing the below error

Permissions or settings are required to run activity ERP_QUAL_NOTIF_DA (Message 16034). Please share your view.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

MiguelSanchez
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Sushabhan,

You can assign only button activities (WPMF Plug-In) to a POD button. This activity is not a button activity.

To accomplish that you have to use SDK to implement a button activity with the functionality you need.

Best Regards,

Miguel

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would think wider here. Why would you want to use ERP_QUAL_NOTIF_DA activity in POD when it's not supposed to be used there. It's intended to be used for data aquisition (DA) that happens in background in ERP_QUALITY_NOTIFICATION collaboration directive.

Regards,

Konstantin

alexander_teslyuk
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

Make sure you add this activity to some Actiovity Group in Activity Maintenance. Then grant permissions to it for the corresponding User Group in User Group Maintenance.

Br, Alex.