cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set default value to saved searches in FPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert,

I am new to fpm,i want to set one default saved search name in saved searches tab.

how can it be achieved .please let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

NIkhil H

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

First you need to enter your default value in the search criteria, then click on search button, result list will be displayed with expected records.

After that save the search criteria in the input field "Save Search As"which is available in the same row of button toolbar. Enter the save search name and click on save , now your search criteria is saved and that will be visible in drop down list of saved search which is placed on top of the search criteria group.

Next time when you will select the search criteria from the drop down...Search criteria will be filled automatically..

Thanks  Regards

Praveen Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks praveen for your instant reply.

Actually my requirement is When ever i go to search page one value should be always be present in saved search tab.

for example i have a search criteria by name 'date'  so when ever i navigate to search page date value should always present in saved search text box.

Thanks & Regards,

NIkhil H

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

You can also achieve that by using the personalizatio in admin mode. You can go to the admin mode by appending the parameter "SAP-CONFIG-MODE=X" in application url. Then one yellow color bar will appear on the same screen. There you can configure your search guibb will appear always by loading your saved search into the selection criteria.

Note : Entering into the admin mode you need to have some special authorization role

S_DEVELOP or S_WDR_P13N and object name should be assigned with *.

Thanks & Regards

Praveen Gupta