cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting FATAL Error: when try to execute Webdynpro ABAP application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

When I try to execute any Webdynpro ABAP application either directly from back-end or from portal, I am getting a popup which is showing the text

'FATAL Error: Synchronous requests are not supported : /sap/public/bc/ur/nw7/js/classes/MessageBundle.js?AFDC71DF4B24'.

Because of this problem, I am not able to execute any Wendynpro ABAP application, where as the other kind(non Webdynpro ABAP) of applications in portal are working properly. Please suggest or give me some clue what could be the problem. Thanks.

Br,

Raja.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member205075
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Raja,

did you manage to solve this issue? I'm facing the same after an upgrade of SAP TM 9.0 to SP 6.

Thanks

Salvador

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Salvador,

This problem occured in our system due to implementation of the SAP note# 18933306 by the basis people. Since we figured out the problem and notified them then they've un implemented the above said note and the problem got resolved. Please check with ur basis team the same. Also we've raised an OSS message for the same for which SAP has suggested to implement the note# 1903331 which will solve the unified rendering problem, but since by that time our problem was resolved we'vent implemented the note# 1903331.

Hope this will help you in resolving the issue.

Regards,

Raja Mohan.

former_member205075
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Raja,

In our case there was no previous implementation of a note but a support package upgrade. We are trying to identify the origin of the change too and in the meantime SAP has proposed un to install OSS 1903331 too. As soon as that is done, I'll come back to you with more info, but thanks already for your useful help.

Salvador

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member205075
Participant
0 Kudos

Indeed, note 1903331 solved the issue.

Thanks once again

Salvador

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for posting the resolution..  🙂