cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

status profile configuration in REFX - contract create/ change to diff teams

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

The business require that one team  only create the contract and  another team can change the contract. The current business scenarios is that the Comm team creating the contract sometimes save the contract and come back next day and completes , activates  and save the contract. Upon saving the Comm  team cannot do any more changes . If any changes required only FI team can do it. Please do tell me how to go about it.

I have created status profile REFXCON.

Two levels have been created

1  comt  intial status chked  LOWEST 1 HIGEST 1 POSITION 1 PRIORITY 1  auth code ZMGR1

This team has been assigned to create , change and activate contract.

2. FIT   LOWEST 1 HIGEST 10 POSITION 1 PRIORITY 1  1  auth code ZMGR1

This team has been assigned to change contract.

what i have to do after this? Please help.

Yezdevan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I hope you have configured this status profile in transaction OK02. Once you create the profile, in same transaction you have to make it available for contract.

Once that this done, go to contract and select edit, change status profile and assign this status profile.

But your requirement cannot be met with user status profile.

Simple ask your basis team that your 1st team should have access to t code RECN with activity 01 and 03 only and FI team should have access to T Code RECN with activity 02 & 03

Thanks

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Thanks for your input. I have used a combination user status profile and GRC control.Is it possible for me to default the status profile to the contract , instead of adding manually , everytime i creat a contract.

thanks

yezdevan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yezdevan,

You can default the status profile for any rental object say in your case Contract.

Select your user status profile > click on Object Types and then check on the appropriate object type i.e. RE General Contract.

Hope it could help you.

Regards,

Siddharth

Answers (0)