cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wily introscope Manager 9.1.5 ERROR:"Wrong Enterprise Manager Defination"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

We had installed the SAP SOLUTION MANAGER 7.1 SP8. We had installed the Wily introscope installation successful. .Our Wily introscope version is 9.1.5.I am able to login to WILY WEB CONSOLE ALSO.

When i come  to step basic configuration in configure wily introscope , we define the  path in importing existing installation and discover installation. once my  agent is displayed  the status of AGENT is  showing "WRONG ENTERPRISE MANAGER DEFINITION" definition,due to this  we got struck in introscope host adapter error in managed system configuration also. we had define the connection user  as Admin and pwd is Admin89, but still the same error

Please find the below  screenshot ,let me know your valuable inputs for this  to resolve this issue..

Thanks&Regards

PANKAJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you also check the box on the user management window for the Admin account?

former_member191911
Contributor
0 Kudos

One other thing you need to check is if the permissions of the directory where Wily is installed are correct. If your SMD agent is not able to read the configuration, you can expect this kind or errors/warnings.

Kind regards,

Mark

former_member191911
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Please check this SAP document:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm71_sp01/helpdata/en/4f/4c46bc9fdb4672a9150d38a4ef0523/content.htm

Also this thread describes the issue that you have. http://scn.sap.com/thread/3205045

Kind regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Mark.

We are at same struck point.Checked permssions are correct.but  same wrong enterprise manager defination.

Regards

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Mark

We had resolved the    issue by applying the patch of LMSERVICE which mentioned in SAP NOTE NO:1868086 in latest patch and in the User Management we need to define  password for all users  as deafult : "Admin89" and for guest default:"Guest12"

Main Note :156594 for wily introscope.

Now the EM status is Online.

Regards

Pankaj

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should mark yourself correct, so future readers know how you resolved the issue.

former_member191911
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Good to hear that the issue has been resolved!

Cheers!

Mark

former_member191911
Contributor
0 Kudos

You just replied that you have resolved the issue by LMSERVICE ?