cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error 1935 an error occurred during the installation of assembly microsoft.vc80.crt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

I am facing blow error during ehp upgrade

Unable to execute the SDT request ABAP operation extract on hostname abcd instance 01
Extraction of the ABAP upgrade request ABAP has failed
Error from unit observer
Tool connector failed with .
Start of SAPup failed: OS process 'D:\sum\SUM\abap\bin\SAPup.exe' start failed.
java.io.IOException: CreateProcess error=14001, The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log for more detail
java.io.IOException: CreateProcess error=14001, The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log for more detail

To resolve above error I am trying to install vcredist_x64  But I am not able to install it getting below error.

error 1935 an error occurred during the installation of assembly microsoft.vc80.crt

Please do needful

Regards,

Sahil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182034
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Sahil

You need to apply the security patch and run the vcredist_x64.exe. please go through the instruction of this note

Note 1375494 - SAP system does not start after applying SAP kernel patch

Regards,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member264034
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please refer to the following Microsoft KBA:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308096/en-us

Basically, you need to restart the Windows Installer Service.

I would suggest you review also following Note :

1402510 - Resolving SideBySide Assembly Errors

Regards,

Aidan

Former Member
0 Kudos

net helpmsg 14001

The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail.

your suggestion about about VC  runtime was correct!

net helpmsg 1935

Logon Failure: The machine you are logging onto is protected by an authentication firewall. The specified account is not  allowed to authenticate to the machine.

Use a terminal server session to install vcredist_x64.

Be shure to run the installation from a local disk - not from a network location, especially not from a network location linked by a symbolic link to a local directory or file.

Do not rename the installation package before running the installation.

kind regards

Peter