cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in PDF actions in 12.2.5 Build(70)

aravinth_anandhan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Stuck in same issue again

I am trying to get PDF actions in our MII workbench version 12.2.5 and NW version 7.31. Referred Note 1325997 for PDF actions in 12.1. Previously I faced similar kind of issue and resolved the same. But this time I tried all options, still no breakthrough. After successfully deploying PDF actions, I tried restarting our server too. But still it is showing an yellow icon for PDF actions in workbench. I didn't find any errors in logs. Did anyone tried PDF actions in 12.2.5 build(70)? Please give me some inputs to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Aravinth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Aravinth,

These should be some issue in uploading the jar file.

Please look into the below thread.

Link - https://scn.sap.com/thread/2131960

Thanks,

Ritim

aravinth_anandhan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ritim,

I am not getting any errors while uploading PDFActions.zip. I can able to successfully deploy PDFActions, but the issue is in workbench.

Regards,

Aravinth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it just the yellow icon or the PDF Actions itself is not running??

Did you check the console logs for errors?

aravinth_anandhan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tufale,

PDF actions are appearing as yellow icon and I didn't find any errors in logs

Regards,

Aravinth

Former Member
0 Kudos

It could be a problem with the jars itself then. MII workbench is no recognizing it as a valid action... try http://scn.sap.com/thread/2136305 . Follow  each step. At last when you zip it make sure there are NOT in a folder . let all the jars and files be in the root level.

aravinth_anandhan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Tufale, I kept my jar files in a folder and zipped that. Instead of that if we directly zip that jar files, it will work properly.

Thanks for your reply Ritim. Have a nice day

Regards,

Aravinth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Glad to be of help Aravinth...and thanks for posting your solution... it always helps

Answers (0)