Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suppress deployment error due to master data absence

gurucharanscm
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When we do deployment with parallel processing profile active, and come across a situation where a product is not extended to a destination location: the log reports an error message. Because of this, the bunch of products considered for processing during that time are all affected. This ideally should not be the case, and we expect a warning instead of an error message. A warning will make sure that the other cases will be processed with no problems.

Is there any way to avoid this error message and make sure it only reports a warning. Are there any notes on this?

Regards,

Guru

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

I am assuming you are using program /SAPAPO/RMSDPDEP. Did you try checking the option " No Message if destination location missing"?

gurucharanscm
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, the message regarding destination location comes if the t-lane is missing. And this is not an error message, but just a normal message. What I am asking is different: when a t-lane exists, and when the product is not extended to the destination location, it is then that the error I have shown comes. And I am in requirement of suppressing this error.

gurucharanscm
Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (0)